December Action 2007
- An International wildlife trafficker caught in Douala with 720 parrots.
- Seized parrots released into the wild by Minister, MINFOF
- Investigation concretize against 3 international traffickers involving a live hippopotamus paid for 80.000 dollars.
- Investigations initiated against 2 Chinese trafficking 25 kg of ivory through the Yaounde-Nsimalen airport.
- Unprecedented victory in the fight against corruption tackling a high government official.
November Action 2007
- The Taiping 4 finally arrive back home ending a 5 years wildlife trafficking saga.
- 4 operations were carried out against 8 dealers including a Guinean caught with more than 300 pieces of ivory, some transformed into chopsticks destined for China.
- A military officer arrested on illegal trade in primates.
- 2 Ghanaians and head of a big business establishment arrested in International trafficking of 500 African grey parrots destined for Bahrain.
October Action 2007
- 5 lion skins traffickers prosecuted with imprisonment terms of 20 and 10 months.
- Leopard skin dealer connected to other criminal activities arrested.
- LAGA director received the Shinning World leadership award for showing leadership in the outstanding efforts to protect wildlife.
- Several violent attempts combated.
September Action 2007
- 3 dealers arrested in a single operation attempting to sell 14 elephant tails, 4 tusks and elephant tooth .
- 6 prosecutions.
- International investigations extended to France and Nigeria.
- Head of the Legal department gives a presentation at Interpol wildlife working group meeting in Tanzania.
- LAGA's assistant manager continues studies in the UK.
August Action 2007
July Action 2007
June Action 2007
- LAGA on delegation of Cameroon to CITES in the rare status of a formal member and not an NGO observer.
- The Bavin award for extraordinary achievements in wildlife law enforcement given to LAGA
- The Interpol Ecomessage award, given once a year was given to the Government of Cameroon for its work with LAGA.
- First cyber crime court case, a fruit of good collaboration with the authorities of South Africa.
- 3 operations were carried out against 4 subjects
- Missions in DRC and Congo Brazzaville.
- Participation in the CITES African Elephant Dialogue meeting.
- 3 good operations on apes and leopard skins
- Court case initiated against Gendarme - town commandant.
April Action 2007
- Unprecedented relations opening in courts
- International investigations intensified on lion’s skins traffic to Europe and ivory trafficking involving Chad and Nigeria.
- Initiated collaboration with Belgium
FASTEST FTP services March Action 2007
March 2007 Report
- 3 Operations were carried out arresting 8 dealers.
- A record of 32 investigations carried out.
- LAGA increased international investigations including a mission to Nigeria
- Beginning of capitalization of LAGA and plans for the two Congos.
- A meeting with the Minister of Forestry and Wildlife.
February 2007 Report
- A meeting with Cameroon’s Prime Minister achieving institutional changes.
- Operation in the South capturing a fugitive major ivory dealer.
- First case against a corrupt Ministry official.
January Action 2007
- 1 Operation in the West Province, 7 Leopard skins busting network.
- A record of 27 investigations carried out.
- Training new investigator on internet Investigations.
- A meeting the Minister of Forestry and Wildlife.