December 2014 reports
- Four court rulings leading to the imprisonment of 4 traffickers were carried out this month.
- One of the court rulings sentences a major ivory trafficker who had been arrested twice before and was never prosecuted.
- LAGA family goes on end of year vacation to resume work in January.
- The Deputy Director represented LAGA during the first EAGLE meeting that held in Benin. EAGLE coordinator and LAGA director was also in attendance.
November 2014 reports
- Three operations carried out this month resulted in 3 traffickers arrested
- A trafficker arrested for shooting and killing of Moon a chimpanzee in Sheeri Speede's "Kindred Beings"
- Two others arrested for trafficking in ape skulls in Yaounde and Ma'an, South Region
- LAGA family takes time off to relax at the seaside town of Limbe after a hectic year.
- The Head of the Legal Department welcomes a new baby into his family while on mission to Senegal.
October 2014 reports
- Five operations saw arrest of 8 traffickers over several wildlife products including fresh gorilla and chimp heads.
- Two traffickers engaged in cross-border trafficking of chimpanzee heads to Nigeria arrested.
- Two major traffickers arrested in the East Region during two separate operations: Giant pangolin scales, elephant bones, gorilla bones, chimp heads and bones seized.
- A man and woman arrested for illegal possession and commercialisation of chimp and gorilla skulls.
- The Head of Legal Department traveled to Senegal to provide assistance during big operation leading to seizure of 2 753 products.
September 2014 reports
- 1 trafficker was arrested this month in Nanga Eboko - Centre Region and 4 gorilla heads, 16 limbs were seized.
- Maximum 3 years imprisonment term meted on two traffickers in South West and one of them is a Coast guard.
- A series of meetings were held with the Minister Delegate at the Ministry of Territorial Administration, the US Ambassador, the British High Commissioner, the Canadian High Commissioner.
- LAGA Director traveled to Cameroon for a week-long working stay.
August 2014 reports
- 2 traffickers arrested with a collection of wildlife products.
- The traffickers were also found in possession of marijuana an illegal substance that they had consumed shortly before their arrest.
- A trafficker arrested in the Littoral with 3 ape skulls.
- An official from the Prague zoo visited the LAGA office.
July 2014 reports
June 2014 reports
- 6 traffickers arrested in Mamfe during two swift operations with 19 elephant bones and a gorilla skull. One of the 6 traffickers is an assistant lawyer.
- 2 traffickers arrested in Djoum with elephant bones.
- A trafficker in live apes arrested in Ndeng-Zoatele but the chimpanzee baby died shortly before the arrest.
- Three operations carried out this month and four dealers arrested
- A marine marchande corporal and one other dealer were arrested and over 100 elephant bones seized.
- A professional live primate dealer was arrested in Yaounde.
- A dealer in varied wildlife products was arrested in Bertoua
- The Head of Legal Department too part in anti-poaching/trafficking workshop in Libreville, Gabon.
May 2014 reports
- 3 dealers arrested during two operations with 27 gorilla and chimpanzee skulls seized.
- Long time LAGA staff and Head of Investigations and Operations moves to another organisation working in wildlife domain.
- LAGA Director continues stay in Kenya working on the initial stages of a replication project in the country.
- Kenyan Jurist trained on wildlife law enforcement.
April 2014 reports
- 3 dealers arrested during two operations with 2 leopards skins andgiant pangolin
- Notorious recidivist female trafficker arrested in Yaounde.
- MINFOF South, lack of collaboration and failure to forward to court suspect illegally
keeping a live chimpanzee in Ambam, South Region.
- LAGA Director travels to Kenya to prospect on possibilities of kick-starting
March 2014 reports
- 5 dealers arrested in 4 operations with ivory, leopard skins and elephant skulls.
- International ivory trafficker arrested with more than 170 kg of elephant tusks in
Yaounde - Center.
- Repeated lack of collaboration and breach of procedure observed in MINFOF
Regional Delegation – Douala.
- A dealer in live mandrill convicted in Yaounde – Center.
February 2014 reports
- 4 dealers arrested in 3 operations with leopard skins and elephant parts.
- 3 traffickers in elephant products sentenced to prison terms.
- Ivory dealer given 1 year prison term and to pay 25,000,000 FCFA as damages.
- LAGA Director still receiving treatment in Israel after a crocodile attack.
January 2014 reports
- LAGA Director survives crocodile attack in Ethiopia
- Traffic of influence, lack of collaboration and breach of procedure observed in MINFOF Littoral Regional Delegation following the arrest of a Chinese with a chimp.
- 4 dealers arrested with ivory in Lomie – East.
- The 2013 Annual Report on activities and finance completed and posted online.