Activity report September 2013
- 13 dealers were sentenced this month in Limbe, Bamenda, Djoum and Yokadouma.
- The President of the national syndicate of live wildlife exploiters in Cameroon and his Chinese partner slammed prison terms by the Court of First Instance – Limbe.
- 3 years imprisonment term meted on a major dealer in Yokadouma – East.
- Chinese trafficker arrested at Nsimalen Airport with giant pangolin scales; another dealer arrested in Edea – Littoral with elephant parts.
- 54 media pieces were produced and pushed through this month