Activity report February 2017
- This month no operations took place, new strategies are formulated to ensure more arrests next month.
- The Head of Legal Department did a presentation on the writing of complaint statements and follow-up of case during an international workshop that took place in Douala.
- The Head of Investigations Department took part in the National Anti Poaching Committee meeting held in Mbalmayo.
- The Deputy Director took part in event that witnessed the burning of 3 tons of pangolin scales in Yaounde.
- Assistant Coordinator of SALF arrived Cameroon for a short training mission.