Activity report December 2010
- 3 international wildlife traffickers arrested in Buea – South West Region with about 700 African Grey Parrots and corruption attempts observed.
- 2 other arrest operations carried out against 2 dealers.
- A female wildlife dealer sentenced to 8 months imprisonment in Sangmelima – South.
- The first edition of the LAGA Replication Manual completed and printed.
- The 7th edition of Wildlife Justice on Replication and Regional Law Enforcement published.
- The year ended with excellent results from all the Departments.