Activity report June 2018
- LAGA Director arrived the country for a series of meetings with the Minister of Forestry and Wildlife and diplomatic officials.
- The Deputy Director attended a workshop organised by the British High Commission to discuss illegal wildlife trade. He equally attended a training on project evaluation.
- The Head of the Legal Department attended a workshop in Douala that focused on law enforcement training curriculum.
- The Head of the Legal Department of EAGLE Cote d’Ivoire arrived Cameroon for a two-week training.
- There were no operations this month and strategies were examined to improve on the situation the following month.